Subject: Re: Build error on my Archos targets

Re: Build error on my Archos targets

From: <>
Date: 2006-02-02

>From: Daniel Stenberg <>

>Ah, you're talking about the daily source archive, right? Right, that lacks
>the WPS files... Hm, yes I guess we should better include the wpses in there

Yes I think so. I have no permanent internet access like other users, I grab the tarballs and don't use CVS checkout. Including the WPS'es are (by now) not so too much bytes. And if some themes will be included too (also in the daily builds) it will be a nice out-of-the-box experience for new users.

Jetzt gratis testen!