Subject: The Rockbox International Developers Conference 2006

The Rockbox International Developers Conference 2006

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_rockbox.org>
Date: 2006-02-02

Hi friends!

Daniel Stenberg and Linus Nielsen Feltzing invite YOU to participate in the
Rockbox International Developers Conference 2006, to be held in Stockholm
Sweden during the weekend March 18-19 2006.

We thought we'd get together for a two-day Rockbox hacking session, and that
it would be cool if there were some other Rockbox devs who would drop by and
share the fun.

If you consider or actually intend to come, please drop us a note about it:
devcon2006@haxx.se. We'll arrange a proper location/room and facilities based
on how many that actually plan to come. The same goes for beds and similar in
case you don't mind mixing with us and our families to keep your hotel budget
to a minimum! ;-)

The agenda for this two-day Rockbox mania will of course be discussed so that
we'll make something really good and worthwhile out of this unique opportunity.

This info and upcoming updates are kept here:

         http://www.rockbox.org/devcon2006/

  Regards,
  Daniel and Linus - Rockbox hackers