Subject: Re: voices files we can use for rockbox

Re: voices files we can use for rockbox

From: David Pedersen <>
Date: 2006-02-03

Maybe you should forward the whole of this thread to the company, and they
would have some hours of interesting thoughts about their cruelty...

Funny, that a company will spend tons of time and money, on developing
relative good voices, just to tell the customers: You are not alowed to use
this for anything...

Guess you have to go to university to understand that way of resoning... :P