Subject: Re: H340 - recording, and info screen

Re: H340 - recording, and info screen

From: Manuel Dejonghe <manuel_at_dejonghe.de>
Date: 2006-02-04

On 2/4/06, Gary O'Donoghue <gary.odonoghue@btinternet.com> wrote:
> Also, could someone confirm that on the h340, rockbox does not yet report
> correctly the free space on the hard rive in the rockbox info screen? I've
> been putting loads of stuff on mine and it continues to say I've got 33.3
> gigs free.

It's a known windows-problem. Windows does not properly update the
free space counter in the file system.
To correct it, go to the debug-screen (in Info), select disk info,
it's next to the end of the list, then proceed (with UP or DOWN) to
the screen with the wrong hard disk space left. Then, press NAVI.
Rockbox will now scan the disk and correct the value.

lImbus