Subject: RE: Bookmarks

RE: Bookmarks

From: Jonathan Mosen <jmosen_at_mosen.org>
Date: 2006-02-06

Hi Grant, one way around this is to turn on the feature that creates a
bookmark every time you stop a file. Then you can use the recent bookmarks
menu to select from recent stop points.

The count down is on to a new era in Internet broadcasting.
http://SecretStation.mosen.org
Jonathan Mosen
Blog, podcast and radio show: http://www.MosenExplosion.com
Ph: +1-925-566-9265.