Subject: RE: Bookmarks

RE: Bookmarks

From: Jonathan Mosen <>
Date: 2006-02-06

Hi Grant, one way around this is to turn on the feature that creates a
bookmark every time you stop a file. Then you can use the recent bookmarks
menu to select from recent stop points.

The count down is on to a new era in Internet broadcasting.
Jonathan Mosen
Blog, podcast and radio show:
Ph: +1-925-566-9265.
Mobile/SMS +1-806-252-6671