Subject: Re: Renaming files ?

Re: Renaming files ?

From: Jerry Van Baren <>
Date: 2006-02-08

We're a bunch of friends here having a good time bantering, not laughing
at your question. Unfortunately, email doesn't do facial expressions
very well. :-( Personally, I thought Gert's reply was pretty funny. :-)

Gert's original comment included "SCNR" which AcronymFinder says means
"Sorry, could not resist".

Unfortunately, I don't have the answer to your question. I wish I did
because I would love to help and I'm sure everybody on the list feels
the same. If someone on the list has the answer (and give it a little
time, someone may still pipe up), they will answer it. Meanwhile, relax
and enjoy the banter.