Subject: Re: Renaming files ?

Re: Renaming files ?

From: Gert Brinkmann <g111_at_netcologne.de>
Date: 2006-02-09

David Pedersen wrote:

> Don't you think, that a serious question, calls for a serious answer;
> and not rude comments about other people's likes and dislikes when comes
> to music. BTW, Celine Dion, was more an example.
>
> Why don't we try to keep this list a nice community, where even stupid
> questions are allowed?

My reply was not ment to be offending or something. Sorry if it made you
feel bad.

Yes,I do not like Celine Dion and I am Prince Fan (well, today not as
fanatic as some years ago), but you may listen to what you want. I do
not have problems with negative comments about Prince. (Some of the
replies seem to be not so Prince-ophil; this is a question of taste and
I do not hope that everbody has mine.)

Regarding to your question: I do not use rockbox yet, because of a
missing player for this. So I can't help you, sorry. I only wonder why
you do not rename the files when the player is connected to your PC. I
think this is much more comfortable using PC tools for this?

Greets,

Gert