Subject: UI simulator for windows

UI simulator for windows

From: Jeff N <>
Date: 2006-02-09

Is there anyplace that tells step by step how to build the ui simulator for windows? I was searching the Wiki, and I found a message somewhere that had info for building on Linux but for windows it said the info is not available yet.

I tried to build it via Bluechip's program, but I think that it was a bit out of date, and I couldn't get it to work.

Could it be possible perhaps for someone to build a recent version of it (or them) and put it up for download with a warning that it doesn't contain the most recent Rockbox code? It would make it much easier for non-programmers to do things like create custom WPS files without having to plug in and unplug our players every time we tweak.

Thanks as always for all of the great work!

Get your own address at