Subject: Re: CS DevKit (was: UI simulator for windows)

Re: CS DevKit (was: UI simulator for windows)

From: Manuel Dejonghe <>
Date: 2006-02-10

On 2/10/06, Bluechip <> wrote:

> >we consider the DevKit to be deprecated
> Who is/are "we"?
> In what way is the DevKit outdated?
> If there are any updates to the code which require updates to the
> DevKit, just let me know. :)

My first try failed on building (configuring for one) one of these sdl sims:
--Selected sdl simulator
--configure didn't find sdl-config, which indicates that you
--don't have SDL (properly) installed. Please correct and
--re-run configure!

So I suppose either sdl is missing in the DevKit or sdl is not avaible
for cygwin.

regards, lImbus

/me (laptop chicken) likes the size and ease of the DevKit