Subject: Re: OT: Recording device

Re: OT: Recording device

From: Manuel Dejonghe <>
Date: 2006-02-10

On 2/10/06, Bluechip <> wrote:
> Did not a long time ago, one chap replace his hard drive with a
> compact flash adaptor and resolve the issue that way?

I thought about it, but found out that I did not happen to have the
adapter one would need to connect a normal hard drive to the archos.
By that means, I could connect the ide->cf adapter I have.

I tried a bit around, but found out that the small hard drive
connector is not in the usual 2.54 mm pitch (what's that again ? a
tenth of inch?) so I had nothing like around to build up that adapter
for myself.