Subject: Re: Archos Jukebox Recorder <20GB

Re: Archos Jukebox Recorder <20GB

From: <joerch.net_at_web.de>
Date: 2006-02-10

>Christi wrote:
>Yes, they work fine with Rockbox, and the only difference is hard disk
>size. They're also just as upgradeable as the other models.

Attention! They *all* have only USB 1.1, wich really sucks.

The other problem is tha you will need a special driver, the unit is not mass storage compatible.

http://www.rockbox.org/twiki/bin/view/Main/DeviceChart

I would not *buy* an old recorder again.

But: rockbox runs fine and flashing is also possible if you have luck.

Joerch