Subject: Re: CS DevKit (was: UI simulator for windows)

Re: CS DevKit (was: UI simulator for windows)

From: <joerch.net_at_web.de>
Date: 2006-02-10

Daniel,

>We also frown upon the scripts it encourages people to use. Things like
>'rbconf' and similar make it really hard for users to understand what they're
>doing and for devs to understand the users.

Yes, that's true. I wish I had used the "real" cygwin from the beginning and had to learn and u how it works (../tools/configure) and such cryptic stuff. But the DevKit from Bluechip is good for an first start with quick result.

Sorry, on the user list, I do not have a devlist account.

Joerch
Erweitern Sie FreeMail zu einem noch leistungsstarkeren E-Mail-Postfach!