Subject: Re: Wav/Flac recording on iRiver H340

Re: Wav/Flac recording on iRiver H340

From: Dave Hooper <>
Date: 2006-02-11

It's more than a mere 'hack' - rockbox is an entirely new operating system!
H340 can record wav (at 44kHz 16bit). There is a possibility to record flac
in the future. I believe H340 can also record wavpack already (it's a bit
like flac i.e. lossless), and work is being done to record directly as mp3