Subject: Re: Ipod 4g and speech

Re: Ipod 4g and speech

From: Joseph Jones <bumpycarrot_at_gmail.com>
Date: 2006-02-12

I'm under the impression that the content will have to be converted
into something sensible, like OGG or MP3 before you'll be able to play
it, as Audible content is DRM-laden. I have heard a product called
Goldwave mentioned as being able to do this to a point, but as this is
something that doesn't particularly interest me, I haven't messed with
it myself.

Joe