Subject: Need help with RockBox on Ipod Nano Please

Need help with RockBox on Ipod Nano Please

From: tobydavey <tobydavey_at_btopenworld.com>
Date: 2006-02-12

Hello

Please would someone email me the steps in order to get rockbox on my
Ipod Nano up and running with speech.

I am trying to get RockBox on my Ipod Nano and having problems with
downloading the files etc.

Please would someone email me the steps in order for me to do this.

What do I need to do first, etc...

As there is no installer for the Ipod I am having problems doing this.

I live in the UK and the only MP3 player which one can buy is the Ipod
as the Iriver models that rockBox works on have all been discontinued
and the only Iriver models are the H10 and H20 which RockBox does not
work on.

If anyone would like to email off list please do so.

Thanks

Toby