Subject: Re: H340

Re: H340

From: victor rajewski <askvictor_at_gmail.com>
Date: 2006-02-13

As I understand it the US version does _not_ support USBOTG (USB on
the go) i.e. pluging a camera directly into the device. This is due to
patent issues IIRC. However, the player is almost identical in
hardware, and can be modded to allow this (I think they basically cut
the power to the USB host port). Have a look at
http://www.misticriver.net somewhere.