Subject: Re: CS DevKit

Re: CS DevKit

From: Bluechip <csbluechip_at_gmail.com>
Date: 2006-02-13

>... hey you gamecocks

LOL

>Bluechip, why not only ask Daniel what components will be needed for
>updating your devkit, pack all together and put it on
>
>http://homepage.ntlworld.com/cyborgsystems/CS_Main/RockBox/Win32_DevKit/RockBox-DevKit_v315.exe
>???

Daniel,

Two questions...

First off. If I can get The DevKit to build the SDL sim for one
player [eg. Recorder v1 2MB] can I be sure that the sim will build
for ALL players, or do players use a different sub-set of SDL
features depending on the unit in question?

Secondly. Can you, excluding SDL related issues, list any other
files which are missing from The DevKit, or direct me to the forum
and/or IRC logs where the resulting problems (caused by eg. "missing
header files") are highlighted, so that I may ascertain the specifics myself?

BC