Subject: Re: updated voice files for Rockbox

Re: updated voice files for Rockbox

From: Hamish Mackenzie <>
Date: 2006-02-14

Hi Arnaud

Many thanks for updating the voice files I love the voices and like the
speed too. Just a quick question for you and the rest of the list. I
notice that rockbox is updated fairly regularly but that voice files seem to
be updated fairly infrequently. Before your files appeared I was using
files from the bockbox web site that seem to be dated Nov 23 2005 and this
was the last thing I saw before your files. Are there changes being made in
rb that we are missing out on as a result of voice files not being updated
or are the majority of changes not things that would be apparent to the
menus etc. I did notice more menus talking with your files though.

Thanks so much for this.

Email or MSN :

Skype : mishu70