Subject: Re: Jukebox Recorder V2 or Recorder V1?

Re: Jukebox Recorder V2 or Recorder V1?

From: Manuel Dejonghe <manuel_at_dejonghe.de>
Date: 2006-02-15

On 2/14/06, aype@gmx.de <aype@gmx.de> wrote:
> I have a question. I've just got an Archos Jukebox Recorder V2 it's brand
> new. So because I've got already an Archos Jukebox Recorder V1, but I
> bought it already used, I am thinkink of selling the new Recorder V2, but I
> can't decide. I am not sure about it.
> So my question is: Do you think a Jukebox Recorder V2 is a good Player? Is
> it better than the Jukebox Recorder 1? I might keep it, if it is really
> better then the V1. I've read that the Recorder V2 is one of the latest
> model of Archos Jukebox Recorders. What is the advantage of an Recorder V2?

The advantage of the v1 is for sure (and already well discussed here
today:-) the fact that you can replace the batteries.
Furthermore, the v2 does not have S/PDIF out, just in case you care
about such things.
However, the v2 charges over usb and has a wake-up-function, but
unfortunately no speaker or beper something like that. It's just that
is goes off if connected to your stereo.

lImbus