Subject: Re: Check out these voices man

Re: Check out these voices man

From: Rocker <>
Date: 2006-02-16

Yup! I wish I could find the energy to build my own voice files with those
most excellent voices. Gag me with a spoon an grodey to the max"
Sent: Wednesday, February 15, 2006 2:27 PM

Yeah, now I would love to have the Valley Girl voice doing my voice prompts.
I mean like that would like be like so cool dude!

The Minx, the Internet radio station that plays all the great love songs.
Jonathan Mosen
Blog, podcast and radio show:
Ph: +1-925-566-9265.
Mobile/SMS +1-806-252-6671