Subject: Re: Problem with downloading Ipod Nano files

Re: Problem with downloading Ipod Nano files

From: Holden Bonwit <>
Date: 2006-02-16

Toby, I'm sorry to hear that you're having difficulties. I installed on my 2GB nano a week ago without problems, just using that same Wiki page you're using.
 The only thing that I can recommend trying is just checking the zero's vs. the letter "o"'s and that type of thing.
 Interestingly enough, while experimenting with WPSs for the iPod rockbox, I got some fatal error panic thing going on, and haven't been able to resolve that. Next time I have a chance I will install a newer port which may know how to deal with panics better.
 Good luck!