Subject: Re: No Partition Found

Re: No Partition Found

From: Adrian Wiesmann <awiesmann_at_swordlord.org>
Date: 2006-02-17

Hello all

Answering my own mail, sorry for that:

> But when booting into Rockbox I get the following message (booting the
> Apple firmware works w/o a problem):

While initially the iPod was set up for Windows it somehow (most probably
when connecting to a Mac) was reformated for OS X. While the bootloader
still was OK, it was not able to load the now wrongly formatted partition.
Now after reformating with FAT32 everythings runs as expected (A good time
to congratulate the porting developers!).

I am sorry again for bothering you with that.

Regards,
Adrian