Subject: RE: Audio playback gone on h340

RE: Audio playback gone on h340

From: Gary O'Donoghue <gary.odonoghue_at_btinternet.com>
Date: 2006-02-18

I have managed to solve this and the problem appeared to be that somehow the
english.voice file had been removed from the langs folder. This seemed not
only to mean I had no voice feedback, but it also seemed to give the unit
some big problems when trying to use the rockbox softwre to playback files.
Putting the english.voice file back solved it.

Gary O'Donoghue