Subject: Help, the problem with my Archos is back

Help, the problem with my Archos is back

From: Grant Hardy <granthardy_at_gmail.com>
Date: 2006-02-19

Help! The problem with my Archos is back!
The batteries are at 85% and I still can't copy files to my Archos unit.
The copy just sort of freezes. I can still format, delete, play and record
on the Archos. Copying seems to work...speratically (not now). My
batteries last for several hours on the player and are brand-new. Here is
my question: WHAT is wrong? Could this be the beginning of a hard drive
failure? If so...do I replace the hard drive? Do I buy a different player
(and if so, iPod or iRiver)? And if not, what do I do? Thanks.

Grant

P.s. anyone want to buy my unit off me? Just kidding. :-