Subject: Rockbox in the iriverh100 series?

Rockbox in the iriverh100 series?

From: Jessi R. <independent_diva_at_telus.net>
Date: 2006-02-20

hey
I'm thinking about getting an Iriver h110. I hear that rockbox works very
well with these players, but I still have some questions:
is it easy to install?
does it crash a lot or how stable is it?
does it work with all parts of the player or just some of them?
thanks. my old mp3 player died on me and I figured it would be best to get
one that supported rockbox so it would be fully accessible and I've heard
good things about the iriver 100 series.
peace and positivity:)
Jessi
"This is the day that the Lord has made, let us rejoyce and be glad in
it." -Psalm 118:24
count it all joy, no matter what!!