Subject: Re: Very little spam here

Re: Very little spam here

From: Jessi R. <independent_diva_at_telus.net>
Date: 2006-02-21

I haven't gotten any since I've joined yet either, so this is a good thing.
and your name is Will Smith...how cool! like the rapper/actor lol! crazy.
peace and positivity:)
Jessi
"This is the day that the Lord has made, let us rejoyce and be glad in
it." -Psalm 118:24
count it all joy, no matter what!!