Subject: Re: Rockbox Weirdness

Re: Rockbox Weirdness

From: Tom Cole <tcole_at_xtra.co.nz>
Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2006 19:04:36 +1300

Hi Grant

I've tested out my modified version of Rockbox 2.5 using voice support
and everything seems to be fine. I've enhanced the bookmarking to speak
the folder and file name when browsing the Recent Bookmarks which should
make it more useful.

I can email it to you if you like, but you will need to confirm to me
that you are using version 2.5 (i.e. the latest official release).

Tom