Subject: Now I'm SERIOUSLY alarmed about my Archos!!

Now I'm SERIOUSLY alarmed about my Archos!!

From: Grant Hardy <granthardy_at_gmail.com>
Date: 2006-02-22

Ok...starting a few days ago, whenever I put my Archos into my pocket
or indeed bumped it in any way, the Archos would emit this little
squeak which sounded like it was coming through the headphones. But
just today, no headphones plugged in either, I started playing a song
and slipped the Archos into my pocket (ok, more like dropped it into
my pocket) and heard this HORRIBLE squealing sound which lasted until
the disk span down!! WHAT is up??