Subject: Rockbox on iriver devices

Rockbox on iriver devices

From: ERG <EduardoRGC_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 2006-02-23

Sorry if this is not the place to ask, but I didn't know where to do it.

I am a (most than proud) user of an iriver H120, and I like the original
firmware a lot. Well not a lot. It still has some things that could be
added/improved/"de"-bugged/... Although I can't live without SRS WOW...
(doal boot feature of rockbox could fix that).

So, I began a couple of months ago to check rockbox, but I can't understand
a pair of things:

- Is rockbox for iriver the same than rockbox for Archos?
- Is it secure for my player if I install rockbox? = What are the statistics
of crashing that have appened when installing rockbox on an iriver player?

Thanks a lot. I hope I can install it soon without converting my precious
player on a cool paperweight... ;)