Subject: Re: Now I'm SERIOUSLY alarmed about my Archos!!

Re: Now I'm SERIOUSLY alarmed about my Archos!!

From: Ronald Teune <rtwolf_at_gmx.net>
Date: 2006-02-24

On Friday 24 February 2006 00:30, Grant Hardy <"Grant Hardy"
<granthardy@gmail.com>> wrote:
> So guys, the hard drive is working PERFECTLY for the past few days and
> all the weird noises have stopped. Can I thus expect some more life
> out of it? It's only a couple of years old.

When I had just bought my unit, I've heard some squeaky sounds too (due to
battery low or so), and since then had some more evil sounds out of it.
That's about a year ago or so. Don't think it matters that much. But it's
always good to have backups. Reminds me of something...

Ronald