Subject: Re: Rockbox on iriver devices (Daniel Stenberg)

Re: Rockbox on iriver devices (Daniel Stenberg)

From: ERG <>
Date: 2006-02-24

Mmmm... Cool. Really cool. Thanks for the information.

> - Is rockbox for iriver the same than rockbox for Archos?

Rockbox is Rockbox. It is the same, but of course it has been adapted and
adjusted to the particular target it runs on.

> - Is it secure for my player if I install rockbox?

It is considered to be fairly safe.

> What are the statistics of crashing that have appened when installing
> rockbox on an iriver player?

   Number of installations: several hundreds (if not thousands)
   Number of bricks: zero

  Daniel Stenberg -- --