Subject: Re: Voice UI & Daily build?

Re: Voice UI & Daily build?

From: Brandon Low <>
Date: 2006-02-25

Had it worked on other recent daily builds, and if so what versions? I
apparently a recent commit of mine had broken it in some ways (the
pcmbuffer rework), but then some additional work on the 22nd I believe
fixed those issues for me and some others on H3x0. Can you try
reinitializing the voice UI by reselecting your language?