Subject: Re: ipod and speech

Re: ipod and speech

From: Rocker <rocker_at_shaw.ca>
Date: 2006-02-26

Hi,

NO I have not. I have never touched an IPOD but I here that there are touch
screens which may or may not be a problem depending on your ability to Hi
mark then or learn there approximate location on the screen. I have heard
there is some kind of wheel which may be physical or virtual. Lets bring in
some current sighted users for a description.

hth...rocker