Subject: circuit diagrams for jukebox v2

circuit diagrams for jukebox v2

From: rob powell <rob_at_rinty.plus.com>
Date: 2006-02-26

Hi all, I don't know if anyone can help. I need some circuit diagrams for
the rockbox V2 recorder/fm recorder. I have 2 dead units which were sent to
me by someone in the states, an I want to try to get them repaired. I've a
friend who has repaired my units before, ad who also has fitted new HD's in
to units for me, but he said he might have more chance of fixing them with
circuit diagrammed and any other material that might help. The problem is
that although the diagrammed might be on the web-site, I don't know how to
download the diagrammed, as I can't print them on my PC.

Could someone therefore possibly email them to me, if they're available, I
can then forward them on to my friend.

Thanks very much,

Rob