Subject: RE: IPOD and speech

RE: IPOD and speech

From: rob powell <rob_at_rinty.plus.com>
Date: Sun, 26 Feb 2006 02:56:39 -0000

Rocker, on the 4th gen ipod that I had a feel of, there is indeed a wheel,
but it's not graduated. It (I don't think) even turned in itself, you move
your finger round the wheel and that moves you through the options.

either that or it just seemed to turn like a tuning knob, so you possibly
wouldn't know where you were, due to the time lag between doing something
and the speech. It is a physical wheel, but I'm not sure it would help.

Hi mark was great for sniffing when we were kids, used to send you high as a
kite!. Who needs glue!.

Rob