Subject: Re: File manager, Nice to have...

Re: File manager, Nice to have...

From: [IDC]Dragon <idc-dragon_at_gmx.de>
Date: 2006-02-28

> I was thinking it would be nice to have some sort of file manager, simular
> to browser in the iRiver H320 factory firmware... Than it would be
> possible
> for example to copy files from and to a MP3 stick, backup a digtal camera,
> manage Recorded files etc...
>
> Than it also would be nice to be able to play from and record to a
> external
> USB hard drive.

Wrong style of posting, you should have said:
Guys, I have written this file manager, should I make a patch from it?
(Alternatively, I have written USB OTG support, a USB stack with master
support, a file system, etc.)

Meaning: people need to _do_ stuff, a lot more than ask for it. Rockbox is
all you people out there working on it, not some people working for you.

Jörg

--
DSL-Aktion wegen großer Nachfrage bis 28.2.2006 verlängert:
GMX DSL-Flatrate 1 Jahr kostenlos* http://www.gmx.net/de/go/dsl