Subject: Re: File manager, Nice to have...

Re: File manager, Nice to have...

From: Synther Klaas <>
Date: 2006-02-28

>From: "Manuel Dejonghe" <>
>To: Rockbox <>
>Subject: Re: File manager, Nice to have...
>Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2006 16:49:43 +0100
>On 2/28/06, Synther Klaas <> wrote:
> > By the way, any news on the startup crackle (bootfard) ?
>I was able to reproduce something like that yesterday when I roloed

Yep, about half a seccond... It doesnt happen if the original firmware was
loaded last before. I mean if i load the original than shutdown, than it is
silence at startup. But if i shutdown rockbox and than boot, quite often.
Therefore i think the firmware does something diffrent at shutdown... Don't
know what though...

MSN Search, for accurate results!