Subject: Re: File manager, Nice to have...

Re: File manager, Nice to have...

From: Synther Klaas <syntherklaas_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 2006-02-28

>From: "[IDC]Dragon" <idc-dragon@gmx.de>
>To: Rockbox <rockbox@cool.haxx.se>
>Subject: Re: File manager, Nice to have...
>Date: Tue, 28 Feb 2006 16:55:37 +0100 (MET)
>
> > I was thinking it would be nice to have some sort of file manager,
>simular
> > to browser in the iRiver H320 factory firmware... Than it would be
> > possible
> > for example to copy files from and to a MP3 stick, backup a digtal
>camera,
> > manage Recorded files etc...
> >
> > Than it also would be nice to be able to play from and record to a
> > external
> > USB hard drive.
>
>Wrong style of posting, you should have said:
>Guys, I have written this file manager, should I make a patch from it?
>(Alternatively, I have written USB OTG support, a USB stack with master
>support, a file system, etc.)

Ya, i wish i could...

>Meaning: people need to _do_ stuff, a lot more than ask for it. Rockbox is
>all you people out there working on it, not some people working for you.

Hey, i wasnt trying to put people to work, i sayd: "Nice to have"... So its
more something that could inspire someone...

Anywayz thought some user feedback would be welcome...

GreetZ,

-Martijn-

Hotmail en Messenger on the move
http://www.msn.nl/communicatie/smsdiensten/hotmailsmsv2/