Subject: Re: voice files for rockbox

Re: voice files for rockbox

From: David Bleakley <>
Date: 2006-03-02

click the Diffs link on the bottom. see what you find there.

rob powell <> wrote:
  Hi all, I'm installing rockbox on a friend's iriver, and as normal, I've
left it to the last minute. I've been on the site, and it appears that there
are currently no voice files for daily builds available for download. I've
still got an old Audrey voice on my system here, but it doesn't have all the
latest features for the iriver players in it, also it was downloaded for a
rockbox box, so I don't know if it'll work. I knew about the licensing
issues with AT&T, but thought there might be some alternative voices left
there. My difficulty is that I've got to hand over the player tomorrow for
a Birthday present, and my hide will be gone if I don't!.

Thanks for any help,

Checked by AVG Free Edition.