Subject: Re: Speaking unlabelt menus

Re: Speaking unlabelt menus

From: Rocker <rocker_at_shaw.ca>
Date: Sun, 05 Mar 2006 13:36:37 -0700

Hi,

I agree with you but we must be realistic and consider issues like the Dev's
time, size and performance of the firmware and on and on. Also keep in mind
that there is only one person currently upgrading the voice UI .voice files.
That is Arneau from France. I took a look at the build your own voice files
page and while I'd like to give it a try it does look confusing to me. To
bad there wasn't a quick easy method to add an compile voice files.

Cheers...rocker