Subject: iriver on ebay

iriver on ebay

From: rob powell <>
Date: 2006-03-05

Hi all, I don't want to stimulate loads of interest in this one, but there's
an H340 on ebay being sold. It finishes in about 15 hours. It's got
firmware 1.2.8 on it. If I buy it, I'm aware that I need to upgrade the
firmware. Do I do this just with the patched firmware as on the instructions
on the rockbox web-site, or do I need to do another upgrade before I do
this? Also does anyone know where I could buy a proper UK charger for my new
unit, always assuming that none of you push the bidding beyond my means!.

Checked by AVG Free Edition.