Rockbox mail archive
Subject: Latest clock update
I just commited my latest (and biggest!) clock update - the interface has
been hugely simplified, we're now running on the iPods and iRiver H300, and
the code is much more readable (compiled binary size dropped a lot, too!). I
also updated the wiki's PluginClock page with the appropriate new
I'd like to ask anyone who tries it a few questions.... What do you think of
the new logo - was the old one better ("Clockbox"), or do you like this one
more? (Also: if you have any interest in trying your hand at one, you're
very welcome to - I'd love to see it.) What about the main menu? Finally,
are there any clock modes/settings that you could live without? Any you
would like to see added? Which?
Planned for next release:
- Set time directly from the Clock plugin.
- Bitmaps from files, converted at compile time.
- New mode: Counter - just like Plain, only a full-screen counter.
Sometime in the near future:
- Scale up everything to the larger LCDs we have to work with on the iPods
- Split into seperate files? (undecided)
Any input on what I've got now, what I'm planning, or what you think would
make a nice addition is greatly appreciated. Thanks!
Received on Mon Mar 6 05:11:35 2006
Page was last modified "Jan 10 2012" The Rockbox Crew