Subject: Archos HD Upgrade

Archos HD Upgrade

From: Vincent Mistretta <vin5451_at_bellsouth.net>
Date: 2006-03-06

Hi all,

We'l I'll be a RB user very soon. I was looking through the archives and noticed the threads about "Buying a RockBox Player" last month and found the notes about upgrading the recorder versions.

Well I just bought one and will have it by Wednesday.

Any limitations to disk capacity on the Archos using RB 2.5? Do I need to upgrade anything else on the unit besides the HD? I realize most of the larger drives have 8MB Cache so I assume I have to use the 8mb version of the Archos RB.

Any hints are greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Vince