Subject: Re: random Iriver questions

Re: random Iriver questions

From: Rocker <rocker_at_shaw.ca>
Date: Mon, 06 Mar 2006 14:58:11 -0700

Hi,

It's real important to patch and install the correct hex file on your
player. The H-320 and H-340 are totally different from the IHP120 and or
IHP-140
Read the install page carefully and be sure to correctly identify your unit.
You might want to remove the .hex file, load the original IRiver firmware
and start again.

hth...Keith