Subject: RE: Comparison

RE: Comparison

From: Sarai <bucc7465_at_bellsouth.net>
Date: 2006-03-07

Why not WMA?
Can they play Audible files?
FM radio? Cool!
Thanks,

Sarai D. Bucciarelli

-----Original Message-----
From: rockbox-bounces@cool.haxx.se [mailto:rockbox-bounces@cool.haxx.se]
On Behalf Of Ronald Teune
Sent: Monday, March 06, 2006 4:52 PM
To: Rockbox

http://www.rockbox.org/twiki/bin/view/Main/DeviceChart
If you're blind, I think there are just four important differences: 1
The iriver can play more music formats (ogg, etc. but not wma when
rockbox
is installed)
2 The iriver has a built-in lithium battery
3 The iriver has got radio
4 wired remote (with LCD)
There's another one for 300 series: some models (Europe models IIRC)
support
USB On The Go so you can copy files from an external hard disk or USB
stick.

Ronald