Subject: RE: Archos HD Upgrade

RE: Archos HD Upgrade

From: Vincent Mistretta <vin5451_at_bellsouth.net>
Date: Tue, 7 Mar 2006 02:09:20 -0600

Thanks John and all for your replies.

This helps quite a bit, although I don't think I'm going to attempt the jack
reseating - can't see so don't want to fool around with a soldering iron and
don't have any sighted help. I've assembled many bare-bone computers in my
day and the drive replacement sounds simple enough.

Vince Mistretta
Cellular: (561)267-7938

vin5451_at_bellsouth.net

blinkmusic_at_bellsouth.net