Subject: Voicing debug menu and time on h340

Voicing debug menu and time on h340

From: Gary O'Donoghue <gary.odonoghue_at_btinternet.com>
Date: Tue, 7 Mar 2006 17:49:57 -0000

Hi,

Has anyone added voice feed back to the debug menu? I ask this as it seems
to me that the only way to get an accurate reading in terms of free disc
space is to go into the debug menu and get the machine to do a disc scan. At
present I get sighted assistance with this since the debug options are not
spoken.

Also, does anyone know why the H340 seems unable when running rockbox to
retain the correct time?

Mine seems always to default back to a january date in 2040.

Gary O'Donoghue