Subject: Re: Recording with external Mic

Re: Recording with external Mic

From: James Teh <jamie_at_jantrid.net>
Date: Wed, 8 Mar 2006 11:55:55 +1000

Correct, correct and correct.
One clarification: When recording from the integrated mic, there is
obviously no need for the last two gain levels for left and right
because it is a mono source. Therefore, there are only two parameters on
the recording screen when recording from the integrated mic.

Jamie

--
James Teh
Email: jamie_at_jantrid.net