Subject: H340 Questons

H340 Questons

From: Rocker <rocker_at_shaw.ca>
Date: Tue, 07 Mar 2006 19:04:20 -0700

Hi,

Just got my H340 and I have a couple of issues to resolve before I can put
rockbox on it.

1) Is the power up button located on the front top left of the player? I
hit that one and nothing happened. No hard drive spinup.

2) Where is the key lock button located on the player?

3)Where is the reset button on this unit?

4) Will the USB cable from the IHP-140 work with the H340?

Thanks in advance for your help. I just hope I did not buy a dead
player...rocker