Subject: Re: GUI

Re: GUI

From: Glenn at home <GlennErvin_at_cableone.net>
Date: Tue, 7 Mar 2006 22:11:03 -0600

I agreed about the "Play" function before, and really, to me, "Play" is the
Navigation button pressed in the center.
It would not bother me if the "Play" button on the side was for something
else, as I really only use that for pause.
But I think that the Navi button also pauses, on the iRivers, so that would
not even be that important on the outside button.
again, IMHO, and for what it's worth.
Glenn